Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Sue's penultimate blog

Alittle rant........

Everybody is allowed a little rant every now and then and this is mine........
The majority of us take some time out of our busy lives to look after ourselves which I think is a pretty good idea........(you can hear the 'but' coming can't you?, well that's not quite right because I am an NLPer so I use the word 'however').......however it's usually something physical, having our hair cut, seeing an osteopath if our body needs putting back to default, going for a massage, going to the dentist, going to our gp, I could go on. You notice that there is nothing about our minds or emotions, a lot of people seem to think of it as a weakness or a waste of time to take stock of our lives and see if there is anything we want to change or see how close we are to achieving the goals we have set ourselves (if we've set any that is!). I heard someone once say 'Change is an action not a reaction' and this is so true. So why not make 2013 your year to put that right, take some time to audit your life and take care of your mind and emotions? You don't know what you can achieve until you try.
This reminds me of a quote from 'Alice in Wonderland'
Alice 'That's impossible.'
Mad Hatter 'only if you believe it is'
Ok end of rant, feel better now I've got that off my chest.
Why not pop in and see me in Fine Fettle in the New Year and see if hypnotherapy or NLP Coaching can help you make the changes you want?

Until next time

Sue

Sue Ford
Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment